Don't underestimate the power of a well designed logo. Your logo is a visual representation of yourself, your company, and your values - so don't settle on something that may reflect poorly on your business! In addition, re-branding can be expensive and time-consuming, so it's important to take the time to map out and understanding your branding strategy from the beginning.
Points to keep in mind when designing a logo:
- Design for your audience
- Use vectors for scalability
- Choose your typeface carefully
- Ensure that it works in various sizes
- It should work on both dark and light backgrounds, in black and white and in color
- Make sure fonts are legible